Pages

11 Dec 2011

Have yourself a merry neon Christmas

Inspired by my last post about neon in interiors, I decided to make some fluro Christmas cards and gift tags. I've posted some awesome photos showing how you can use fluro colours for your non-kitschy Christmas.

1) Martha Stewart spruces up some brown wrapping paper with touches of fluro.
2) Gorgeous ceramic, almost-knee-high deer from Venucci.
3) Birch timber blocks with geometric patterns hand made by Sketch.Inc at Etsy.
4) Ridiculously amazing gift cards hand painted by Sania Pell.
5) I made these gift tags by printing messages onto brown paper and cutting out gift tag shapes. I used a hole punch for both the tags and fluro paper, which I cut circles out of. These created reinforcements and added a bit of a change from the regular Christmasy red and green.


6) I Need Nice Things offer a change from the standard pine Christmas tree.
7) A fun DIY Christmas wreath from Real Living using pom poms.
8) A clever way to recycle scraps of paper by Mini-eco.
9) To make these Christmas cards I simply cut out silhouettes from fluro paper and stuck them onto black cardboard. The snowflake was particularly intricate!

No comments:

Post a Comment